Today our guest Tatyana Nikitina, project founder OpenBusiness.Ru - site for start-ups. In addition, Tatiana is a blog on the Internet, manages the project and releases 1000idey.ru newsletter for entrepreneurs ...

Hello Tatiana!

- Tell us briefly about how you came into the world of online business.

Hello! In the world of online business, I came together with maternity leave. I have long wanted to deal with the earnings on the Internet, but the main job (deputy editor of the regional newspaper business) does not leave time for it.

At least so I thought then. Now I can say with certainty that these were just excuses - simply did not have sufficient incentive, and laziness prevented. Much easier to convince yourself that it is very busy, than to force myself to learn something new.

- Why did you decide to open your site and how did you choose the theme for a future project?

The idea came to the site immediately. At first I wanted to try to open any business - identified several directions and began to collect information on the Internet about the specifics of their discovery. As it turned out, to find such information was very difficult.

Available sites if business ideas that I certainly learned primarily contained countless materials that are not just a business - the idea of earning extra money was hard to call. That only is a brilliant idea "to drown the kittens for the money!"

Yes, actually I did not ideas were needed, and specific guidelines: What you will need start-up capital, equipment, on how much you can expect and more.

By the time I collected the necessary information, the timing is not allowed to start something outside the home, but it was a lot of information gathered about the features of the discovery of various types of business and a clear conviction that this site needs the same for beginners like me.

Since the reasons to postpone the implementation of the conceived was not - was a lot of time - two months, I figured out the basics saitostroitel'stva in dreamweaver and launched wwwopenbusiness.ru.

- You have more than one website, blog and newsletter. As you all have the time? How long did it take you to an internet business?

Almost all. At the same time most of the time I'm doing just new projects, such as site 1000 ideas (my vision of both sites of ideas should look like), the magazine "Technology of Happiness" (in my biased opinion the best resource for self-development in RuNet) or the same blog (which soon going to seriously address :)).

- You write a lot of articles ourselves, where do you get your information?

I read a lot. Really a lot. Sometimes in this regard have thoughts you want to share with others. :))

- Are there any sites, blogs that you regularly visit and read?

Website "Business Magazine", "Business press", "Kommersant-money" and so forth. Blogs: coolidea.ru, geniusmaster.name, yourfreedom.ru, olegmakarov and many others (those I have named above all because I was incredibly nice people who they are).

In my RSS feed is probably more than a hundred blogs and they are all very worthy. By the way, I'll really listen to the advice of others about what other sites worth visiting because even started a special project info.openbusiness.ru, which also express my opinion about the websites, blogs, and books that I found useful. So, come and see.

- As far as I know, you run your blog recently. Why did you open it, you are interested in blogging or if you want to try new ways of generating income, such Blogun?

Bloggers have always seemed to me the highest caste, and that it wanted to join the new wave, to communicate more with interesting people, and of course money too. Earn especially did not work - as I found out for myself, bloggers really smart guys, but their interest in contextual advertising, which I place on the sites tends to zero (and therefore also tend to my income) ;-)

So the blog, I'm more for his own intellectual development, but I believe that many bloggers make very, very bad.

- Site OpenBusiness.Ru has a rich history. Does the design or theme of the site over time?

Of course it changed. But not much. On good it would be worth absolutely change - shifting to modern engine (when I created this site for wordpress was unknown to me), and now the amount of work associated with the transfer in 1500 of articles seems to me frightening.

And already indexed all the pages - the replacement engine will automatically change links. So, yes, I know that the design could be better, but reassured myself that the site takes quality =). I'm sure a selection of materials about the specifics of the opening of any business is difficult to find.

- What are the most interesting in your opinion article published on the website?

It depends on what you're looking for. If you are interested in the issues of opening service centers, it is unlikely you will appreciate even the most interesting information about the flower business. ;-)

- Can we say that OpenBusiness.Ru - profitable project?

Absolutely. Now yes. But first money I have seen only two years since its launch.

- What brings you to the site OpenBusiness in particular, and what is your total income online?

The main income brings me wwwopenbusiness.ru - it accounts for about 85% of total revenues. The total income of about 2000 dollars a month (I hope there will be more soon :))

- What is the main way to earn money on your sites?

I'm not very good at monetizing - more emphasis is always on the quality of information than on the search for ways to generate income (which, incidentally, is not good - fixed), so that the main source is the most obvious - contextual advertising.

- Do you think that the internet business may replace the work and business in reality? And most importantly whether he can bring the same profit?

I am sure that an Internet business can replace most of the work. I think one of these days I will report this to his boss and loans exclusively sites. Especially now that I do not work alone - I had a wonderful partner - Natalya Yakovleva, cooperation with which I am sincerely proud of. And yes, of course, the Internet can and should bring a decent profit. At least I will strive towards this.

- Now the country is a raging storm as a crisis. The crisis has affected you, he reflected on the internet business?

Of course affected. We were so fed up with Natalia artificial whipping up panic in the country, we have launched an optimistic project "The crisis» (in-crisis.ru). As the author of the blog "Notes of going" about this project: "Maybe too cheerful, but not without truth. Tired dedicated to panic! ".

About income: Of course, in December-January decline was, but I'm sure this is a temporary phenomenon, and in February-March revenues will return to their former positions, to continue its steady growth.

- Do you think that waiting Runet in the near future?

I think just at Runet everything will be fine - so if you were out of work, do not rush to hang the new yoke - try to spend a month studying the prospects and ways to make money on the Internet (thanks Now a lot of great blogs on this topic), and who knows perhaps it is here that you will discover your true calling. Who also will bring you good income :)

- How do you feel about the competition?

By competitors, I am very well: many of them I have great respect, and some simply depend. So I did, if not at the time met with Oleg Shalomanovym leading competing with the draft 1000 ideas blog wwwcoolidea.ru!

He does not just always helps me with advice - and I have thousands of questions - but often own amends the installation of my site (as the engine, I learned how to use and understand the code is not able to). So I'm just happy that I have such a great competitor (although, I hope, after all other).

Although our sites are direct competitors, and he and I gladly put links to each other, giving visitors the opportunity to find the most interesting ideas.

So the majority of related resources I view more as potential partners than adversaries. And happy to recommend them to their visitors (see. Info.openbusiness.ru) Of course, there are resources to which I do not feel warm feelings. Recently came across a website that accurately loggerheads all my articles. Unfortunately, it happens: ((

- What do you plan to do in the near future?

Same. But to earn much more!

Just the other day thinking Natalia Yakovleva with the creation of charitable resource (read Western ideas of social networking sites does not pass a party :)). Under the new year I wanted to transfer a certain sum to the charity, and suddenly realized that they do not trust. In the end, I stopped at a charity fund large internet entrepreneur (who is clearly not in this to make), but the idea of how to make a transparent life, no doubt have remained willing to help. :) Course in the future.

- What are your goals and dreams in life?

Probably like everyone else - to be happy. It remains to understand what it means exactly for me =)

Tatiana, thank you for the interesting interview. We wish you success in business and more revenue ...