In October 2014, in England, opened a new firm Cryptomine Serv LTD, company number 9267160, which offered the services of a cloud of mining Bitcoins and latkoinov. 2014 was marked by the fact that the Internet, like mushrooms after the rain began to appear on sites with offers cloud of mining. This advantage is not only real businesses that provide real services cloud Cryptocurrency of mining lease and power, but also scammers who their financial pyramid began to masquerade as rental facilities for mining Cryptocurrency. Differences which of these sites provide real services and who disguises pyramid is not easy, and sometimes impossible.

But with all of this, I decided today to tell you about this new company. Of course, I can not claim that Cryptomine will actually engage in the provision of rental services for cloud capacity of mining Cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and latkoinov, but it's actually a registered firm. And although it does not protect against fraud, however, is better than the one who generally all currently hidden.

Cryptomine interesting in that they can be rented at the same time as the power for mining Bitcoins and latkoinov. The price of 1 GH / s SHA-256 is only $ 0.385, and the price of 1 MH / s - $ 12.445. Minimum contract 100 GH / s or 1 MH / s. The yield on the day of the of mining Bitcoins is about $ 0.50, and the yield of mayniga latkoinov approximately $ 0.12, the yield is given for the minimum konraktov.

Knowing the above figures it is not difficult to calculate the approximate payback. For mining Bitcoins, the return will be $ 38.50 / 0.50 = 77 days, and for mining latkoinov 12.445 / 0.12 = 104 days.

If you compare their declared yield with the yield calculated on the calculator, it is somewhat overstated, but we should bear in mind that with since the creation of the page and placing it on the course information and Bitcoins latkoinov fell, and thus dropped from the yield of mining Bitcoins and latkoinov. So, in general Cryptomine offers very real calculations of profitability and return on rental have capacity. And considering that they offer open-ended contracts, they offer very competitive both in price and in relation to the companies that offer rent capacity for a particular term, for example, as Bitcoin Cloud Service, which offers rental facilities for mining 5 years.

At the time of writing this article, I rented from them 200 GH / s SHA-256 for the cloud of mining Bitcoins and 1 MH / s for the cloud of mining latkoinov. The daily yield of the stated accrual occurs daily, concluded Bitcoins to your wallet can be ordered at any time.

For more information on Cryptomine I said in the article attached to the overview video. And who is well versed in English can familiarize themselves with Cryptomine, rent power to cloud mayniga and start receiving passive income from of mining Bitcoins and latkoinov.